It’s rare that we would tell you to take the advice of a debt collector, but we’ll do it this time. The following article written collector and author Bill Bartmann provides some good tips for dealing with the holiday shopping and your credit cards. I particularly like his advice to consult an attorney to see how to handle debt that seems out of control.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018