This is a common question we get from individuals considering debt settlement as an option for their unsecured debt. The answer? It depends on your personal financial situation. But as the following article points out, auto lenders are now focusing on and giving loans to subprime consumers.
While you can expect to get a higher interest rate, it is possible (and maybe easier now) to get an auto loan with less than stellar credit.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018