I think USA Today is reading my blog. Recently, I wrote that Bank of America may be living in an alternative universe because they were selling shoddy and incomplete credit card accounts to debt buyers instead of fixing the accounts.
Today, USA Today weighed in on the story:
The USA Today editorial board feels the same way I do. Shame on BOFA for subjecting its customers to calls and threats for monies they may not even owe.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018