We at McCarthy Law are grateful to be born in the greatest of all nations, the United States of America. I am not embarrassed to write that my heart still skips a beat when I hear the familiar sounds of Stars and Stripes Forever. For all that is wrong with this country, all that is right with it trumps the wrong by a mile.
What’s more, I am boldly optimistic that this newest generation of American adults are the great hope of our nation. These Millenials have been graduated into the toughest of times since the Great Depression. I have no doubt that they have the right stuff to weather the current economic and political storms. I am anxious to see what greatness awaits us and our country in the coming years.
Happy Birthday America!
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018