This article on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website is particularly helpful for those that have forgotten whether they have federal or private student loans. It provides a link to the National Student Loan Database System for Students (NSLDS) where anyone with a student loan can retrieve their loan information. This is particularly helpful for those that are having difficulties keeping up with their loan payments. If you have a private student loan, an experienced attorney in debt negotiation will be able to help reduce that debt much more than if you have a federal loan. Therefore, the first step in getting help is knowing what kind of loan you have in the first place.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018