This article on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website is particularly helpful for those that have forgotten whether they have federal or private student loans. It provides a link to the National Student Loan Database System for Students (NSLDS) where anyone with a student loan can retrieve their loan information. This is particularly helpful for those that are having difficulties keeping up with their loan payments. If you have a private student loan, an experienced attorney in debt negotiation will be able to help reduce that debt much more than if you have a federal loan. Therefore, the first step in getting help is knowing what kind of loan you have in the first place.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018