This is a great article that explains in simple terms the differences between debt settlement, debt consolidation, and debt management plans. Simply put, debt settlement is the only one that will get you out of debt as quickly as possible saving you the most money. However, as the article suggests, this is only true if you get a professional to help you with the process. Hiring an experienced debt settlement attorney will know your legal rights during the negotiation process and can represent you if you get sued by any of your creditors. This is something that a regular debt settlement company can not offer a consumer debtor, which puts their clients at considerable legal risk.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018