An advisor at AXA learns the hard way that hiding your credit card debts and ignoring even addressing them is not a good debt plan.
Only after his employer received notice of a wage garnishment did they learn about it. Unfortunately for this employee, not telling his employer and not dealing with his debt issues caused him to lose his job. Simply doing nothing is not a good plan. Rather than hiding from his debts, this guy should have taken action. If filing a bankruptcy wasn’t an option, perhaps debt settlement may have helped him save his job. The key is to do something.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018