If we had, I don’t think we’d be seeing the statistics in the following article.
So we are now looking at the highest amount of open credit card accounts in nearly 3 years. In fact, we’re up 10% for new credit cards issued over the same period last year. Further, balances on these cards jumped by $2.6 billion. As this author points out, we are headed right back into the bad trap of unmanageable credit card debt by desperate consumers. If you find yourself in this position, seek out your options. It may be that you could get out from under the thumb of your creditor for a lesser amount than you currently owe. We suggest that similarly situated people seek out there options. It may be that you can pay less than owed through a debt settlement. A good attorney will explore this option and give you an honest opinion as to your options.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018