The Christmas season is upon us! If you don’t believe me, just check out your local stores. The tell-tale signs are there… pumpkins, spider webs, and endless supplies of candy. While one might mistake this for Halloween, many consider this the start of the Christmas season. Don’t believe me? Just take a look at what some retailers are already gearing up for.
That’s right, folks, layaway is back just in time for the holiday spending season. As this article points out, major retailers are looking at options to ease the stress of making holiday purchases on credit cards with high interest rates. We love the idea of layaway as opposed to putting your purchases on high-interest credit cards. So if you are ready to get a head start on Black Friday this year, you might want to check out what the retailers are offering up to help you better afford your holiday purchases this year.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018