McCarthy Law’s own Century City lead attorney, Vivian Lum, weighs in on building a debt management plan in this article:
The key to getting out of debt is to get the right kind of help. What kind of help that is will differ for each individual. As a result, you want to make sure that you have a professional, i.e., a licensed attorney in good standing, help review with you your options to determine what in fact works best for you. For many, debt settlement will be the best option to reduce debt, stop the bleeding from high credit card interest rates, and get the person debt free in a short period of time. For others, bankruptcy might be a better option. The point is you don’t know until you speak with a professional who can help you determine what path is right for you.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018