In our debt settlement practice, we often get questions from our client about their credit scores. Here’s a good article on some bad credit card moves and how to avoid them. By bad, we mean moves that will have a negative impact on your credit score.
Many people have misconceptions about their credit score and how the actions they take will affect their score. Before you make any rash decisions, consider the items discussed in this article. Still confused? Seek out the assistance of a professional for assistance. If you need a referral, attorneys are a good place to start. If they can’t help you, most reputable attorneys will provide you with a good referral to a professional they trust to assist you.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018