We try not to encourage folks to get new credit cards, but we do know that you might need one. Try to make an airline reservation or book a rental call without one. So if you are looking for a credit card there are some things you should know. The following article is a good guide four young adults entering into the debt arena.
The article does a great job of defining key terms and providing tips on how to budget. The last think you want to do early in your years is accumulate unnecessary credit card debt. Balances can get out of hand quickly and paying them down can take years. So know what you’re in for before you accept a credit card offer.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018