As this Q & A article states, a job loss is an unfortunate event that can send you into a financial tailspin. As a debt settlement attorney, I hear from people all the time that are in this precarious situation. In this article, a consumer is trying to weigh to pros and cons of loan modification vs. bankruptcy.
As the financial planner in this article advises, filing for bankruptcy is a very serious matter that can have financial implications for years to come. If you don’t qualify for bankruptcy or are looking for ways to avoid bankruptcy, consult with a debt settlement attorney in your area. Debt settlement can allow you to negotiate for a significant reduction in your debt without bankruptcy or court scrutiny.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018