Actor Terrance Howard best known for his roles in the movies “Crash” and “Lackawanna Blues” has been sued for non-payment on his credit card debt.
AS if there were any doubt, this proves it. Credit card debt isn’t just something the average Joe deals with. In fact, we have reported previously on celebrities and their debts. This is just the most recent example we have come across. What Terrence Howard and others should understand is that credit card debt does have to get paid somehow. Once you get sued, the stakes get a little higher.
Don’t risk having a judgment taken against you. If you find yourself in a similar situation, contact an attorney that focuses on negotiation and settlement of credit card debt. And, as for you, #TerrenceHoward, get some help if you haven’t already!
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018