Debt is often a problem that complicates divorce, even for the rich and famous like Deion Sanders and his estranged wife Pilar Sanders. As this article reports, debts that were being paid by one spouse often fall into default during a divorce proceeding.
Some creditors sue to collect credit card debt, but did you know a qualified debt settlement attorney can handle that lawsuit? A qualified debt settlement attorney will work to settle the lawsuit for a significant balance reduction and have the case dismissed. If you are going through a divorce and at risk of defaulting on your debts, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney in addition to your divorce attorney and gain financial legal protection.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018