Many consumers struggle to pay down their credit card debt. They diligently make the minimum payments each month while their debt seems only to grow. A recent article explores 5 tricks the banks may be using to change the rules of the game and raise consumer credit card debt.
Changes in credit card agreements are often hidden in the fine print of credit card statements or lost in the massive amount of junk mail we all receive daily. Many consumers are reaching the end of their ability to pay their credit card bills. Debt settlement performed by a qualified debt settlement attorney can break the cycle. Debt settlement can obtain a reduction in the principal balance owed to a creditor, making repayment of a credit card finally achievable. Contact a qualified debt settlement attorney and learn more about debt settlement to break the cycle of rising credit card bills.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018