For the first time since the housing crash that began in 2007, short sales have surpassed the sale of foreclosed homes in California. A short sale is when the lending bank permits the sale of a home for less than the mortgage amount owed, thus forgiving the remaining debt.
A short sale must be negotiated and accepted by the mortgage holding bank, and a qualified debt settlement attorney is the perfect conduit for this negotiation. A qualified debt settlement attorney has the experience and expertise it takes when negotiating a high dollar debt settlement deal with a major lender. If you are considering a short sale and want the most aggressive representation and debt forgiveness, contact qualified debt settlement attorney to handle your short sale.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018