For the first time since the housing crash that began in 2007, short sales have surpassed the sale of foreclosed homes in California. A short sale is when the lending bank permits the sale of a home for less than the mortgage amount owed, thus forgiving the remaining debt.
A short sale must be negotiated and accepted by the mortgage holding bank, and a qualified debt settlement attorney is the perfect conduit for this negotiation. A qualified debt settlement attorney has the experience and expertise it takes when negotiating a high dollar debt settlement deal with a major lender. If you are considering a short sale and want the most aggressive representation and debt forgiveness, contact qualified debt settlement attorney to handle your short sale.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018