What is the average credit card debt in America? Around $1000 or $8000. Well that depends on who’s doing the calculations. A recent article in Fox Business News examines the average credit card debt in this country.
Credit reporting agency Transunion says the average credit card debt in its reports is $4,878. Experian, another credit reporting agency found the average credit card debt to be higher, at $8,220.
Given this range of numbers, the real question is: Do you have above average credit card debt? It’s safe to say credit card debt of $10,000 or above is mostly likely above average. This would be the time to consider breaking the cycle of credit card debt. Contact a qualified debt settlement attorney and learn more about engaging a law firm to handle your credit card debt.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018