Perhaps. According to a recent survey by freecreditscore.com, bad credit is a relationship deal breaker. “About 30 percent of women and 20 percent of men surveyed said they would not marry someone with a low credit score.” Financial responsibility is even more important. Nearly all women ranked financially responsible, is more important or as important in finding a mate as physical attraction, intimacy, and career ambition.
It may sound cheesy – but don’t let debt stand in your way of finding that special someone. If you need help getting rid of excess debt and want to start on the path toward financial responsibility, contact a debt settlement attorney today.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018