According to USAtoday.com, foreclosure starts are up 6% from June. Also, foreclosure filings, which include default notices, auctions and bank repossessions, increased 2% in July. Overall, foreclosure activity in July affected almost 131,000 homes. This is 54% above the average before the 2006 housing bust.
Lastly, foreclosure starts increased in 15 states from over a year ago.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018