JP Morgan is getting out of the student loan business citing its inability to compete with federal government programs. How’s that for some spin? Why not come out and tell the truth? They’re likely taking big losses because graduates can’t afford to pay back their private student loans!
Read the full article here: http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2013/09/05/jp-morgan-chase-to-stop-making-student-loans/?test=latestnews
Debt settlement is an option for private student loans, including those loans made by JP Morgan. Seek out a qualified debt settlement attorney for a free consultation.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018