Yes. A recent post on Fox Business asks for advice on dealing with credit card debt brought on by a medical emergency. Jay’s wife suffered a stroke, and while recovering ran up several thousand dollars in credit card debt.
Jay now asks what to do about the credit card debt he cannot afford to pay. The advice is simple, contact a qualified consumer debt attorney. Debt settlement done by a qualified attorney often results in significant reductions in the principal balance owed. In addition, an attorney can defend the consumer from creditor lawsuits while simultaneously settling the debt disputes. If you have racked up unexpected debt due to a medical emergency, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018