The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) released a list of the top ten most complained about banks.
Here are the 10 worst banks in America:
10. Sun Trust Bank
8. RBS Citizens Bank
7. Capital One
6. TD Bank
5. U.S. Bancorp
4. PNC Bank
3. JP Morgan Chase
2. Bank of America
1. Wells Fargo
A whopping 3,453 complaints have been filed against Wells Fargo since March 2012. This is around 18% of all complaints.
Here is the list at Boston.com: http://www.boston.com/business/personal-finance/2013/09/19/the-most-complained-about-banks/e0mn3qTnkPsCEbLZQfCFDP/story.html
Clearly, these banks should be avoided if you want a bank focused on consumer satisfaction. If you already bank with one of these banks and are experiencing harassment, violations of federal laws, or just plain excessive fees and rates, contact an attorney who specializes in credit card negotiation and consumer defense.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018