A report by the American Bankers Association showed that U.S. consumer delinquencies rose in a range of categories in the second quarter of 2013. Reasons for the rise include “stagnant incomes and a weak job market” which prevent consumers from being able to make a significant dent in their debt.
Read the full article at: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20131009/BUSINESS/310090073/?odyssey=nav%7Chead
If you’re having trouble staying current on paying your debt, remember that you’re not alone. It’s a significant problem affecting many people from across the country. Instead of ignoring the problem, get the help you need to get rid of your debt once and for all. Contact a qualified debt settlement attorney who can help provide a solution towards your debt problems.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018