More and more retirees are hit with medical debt at a time when they should be thinking about retiring. Patients often face “medical bills that their insurance doesn’t cover, [and] sign on to credit-card and loan agreements that can leave them stuck with high-interest debt and punitive fees for years into the future.”
If you’re a near retiree facing medical bills and debt that seem insurmountable, contact a debt settlement attorney today. We can settle your debts to a reasonable amount and allow you to hold on to use your savings for enjoying life. Get in touch with us for a free consultation today.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018