Ocwen, one the largest mortgage debt collectors in the United States, is considering collecting other consumers debts. Ocwen Chairmen Billy Erbey says expansion into debt collection is only natural given the substantial excess cash flow Ocwen is generating.
Debt collection is big business with billions in profit per year. Thus, debt collectors are very financially motivated to harass, bully, and scare consumers. If you are being pursued by a debt collector contact a qualified debt settlement attorney. A qualified debt settlement attorney can use this harassment against the collector and settle the debt for a fraction of what was owed.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018