San Francisco lead attorney, Alison Cordova, was just appointed to the 2014 Executive Committee for the Barristers Business, Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Section with the San Francisco Bar Association.
The Barristers Club is comprised of members of The Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) in their first ten years of practice. It was founded in 1927 to promote fellowship among the newer members of the legal profession.
More specifically, the Business, Commercial and Bankruptcy Section offers a forum for transactional, corporate, commercial and bankruptcy attorneys to network through informal monthly meetings, CLE presentations and other social events.
Alison is a valued member of McCarthy Law PLC. We congratulate Alison on her appointment and wish her continued success in San Francisco.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018