Inability to pay medical bills is a major burden on the American population. A report by the National Center for Health Statistic shows that “almost 1 in 6 families (16.5 percent had problems paying medical bills in the past 12 months.” Even those with insurance struggle to pay off these often outrageous medical bills.
Full article available here: https://www.cnbc.com/id/101369495
While the struggle to pay medical bills may seem insurmountable, there is a solution. A qualified debt settlement attorney can represent your interests and negotiate for a large reduction in these bills. Ignoring medical bills won’t make them go away. Take charge and contact a debt settlement attorney today so you leave these medical bills in the past where they belong.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018