Apparently. Business must be good for debt collector Portfolio Recovery. In fact, it is so good they are buying Aktiv Kapital AS, a Norwegian company that services non-performing consumer loans.
If you are in debt, your debt collector may very well be Portfolio Recovery. At the end of 2013, Portfolio Recovery had cash collections of $1.1 billion, up 26% from full year 2012, with estimated remaining collections of $2.7 billion. With 2013 revenues of $735.1 million, up 24% from 2012, Portfolio is an aggressive debt collector.
If you are being pursued by debt collectors, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney. A qualified debt settlement attorney can have all debt collection calls go through their office as they work to settle the debt for a fraction of the balance owed. Debt collection is big business. Consumers can greatly benefit from qualified legal representation.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018