Are you experiencing a HELOC default?
With the housing crash many American’s have been left with the dreaded “underwater” label. While many homeowners have been able to refinance their first mortgage, they still have their second mortgage or HELOC to contend with. Homeowners dealing with this dilemma are finding themselves in the position where they are unable to pay their second mortgage and are not sure where to turn. This recent Q & A forum from loansafe.org, outlines the exact issue that American homeowners are facing and the questions they are left with.
As our experienced mortgage attorneys advise about, second mortgages in default 2nd mortgages and HELOC’s can be settled for less than what is owed when you have negative equity in your home. A qualified debt settlement attorney can assist you in this process and will ensure that your legal rights are protected. Be sure to find a HELOC default specialist attorney that has extensive experience in debt settlement, like McCarthy Law PLC, as to ensure the best possible outcome.
Author: Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018