Credit Card Debt Settlement Lawyers;
Know your options, then take action to free yourself of credit card debt.
The lawyers at McCarthy Law PLC talk every day with people who have, for one reason or many reasons, found themselves with enormous credit card debt. The burden becomes overwhelming, often dominating an individual’s or family’s life.
How can you end the cycle? An experienced credit card debt attorney can help you explore your options and figure out what to do with no pressure and no blame.
- One way to get rid of credit card debt is to pay it off, but when you can only afford monthly minimum payments, it can take decades to pay off the debt.
- Many people choose to file for bankruptcy in order to erase credit card debt. For those who qualify for Chapter 7 and who do not have concerns about the public nature of bankruptcy, it can be the right choice. Chapter 13 bankruptcy can take up to five years before being debt-free.
- Many people are opting to consolidate their debts – putting them all into one package with one monthly payment. That will not lower the amount owed, and it does not stop credit card companies from filing lawsuits.
- At McCarthy Law PLC, our credit card settlement lawyers negotiate with creditors to lower the amount of your debt and then pay it off with a monthly payment that fits your abilities to pay. By lowering the amount owed through the debt settlement process, it is easier to pay the total – usually in 6 months to 3 years.
Learn about your choices in a FREE consultation
with one of our local credit card debt attorneys.
When you are overwhelmed by credit card debt, it is difficult to understand the various options available. That is why we offer a FREE consultation in a calm, thoughtful environment.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018