Credit Card Defense
You need to respond quickly when a credit card company files a lawsuit. If you receive notice that a credit card company is suing you, the worst response is to do nothing. Not responding can lead to unnecessary expense and embarrassment. Call a McCarthy Law credit card defense attorney, learn about your rights, and take positive steps to settle your debts.
- If you do not respond to the lawsuit, the credit card company may get a default judgment.
- In the judgment, you could owe every nickel you spent plus interest plus attorneys fees.
- The company can garnish your wages, taking money straight from your paycheck.
- Armed with the judgment, the credit card company can go after your bank accounts and other assets, including assets that are fully paid for.
Fight back against a lawsuit; talk to one of our credit card lawsuit defense lawyers today.
At the McCarthy law firm, we know it is difficult to deal with debt issues. But we also know, after talking with client after client, the great relief that comes with taking action and facing the issues.
When faced with a credit card lawsuit, it is important to take action as soon as possible within the time allowed for a response. It is important to have a credit card defense lawyer experienced with the rules of civil procedure and with a deep knowledge of credit card law and debt settlement.
If you’re being sued by credit card company in Arizona or California, let us help. The consultation is free. Understand your options. Contact us for an appointment.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018