Ask a debt defense attorney to handle negotiations and reach a debt settlement.
McCarthy Law has been negotiating win-win settlements on behalf of our clients for many years. It is our job to convince bankers and credit card companies to act in their own best interests by lowering the total amount of debt you owe them.
- By accepting what you can afford, even when it is less than what is owed, creditors can be assured of payment.
- We set up savings plans for our clients so that creditors receive lump sum settlements.
- The savings plans are based on your ability to pay.
- The debt settlements are fulfilled in as few as six months and in no more than three years.
Rely on an experienced lawyer to negotiate a loan workout settlement.
It is best to rely on experience, a calm approach and a thorough knowledge of the law. Most of our clients have been overcome by an economic situation out of their control. They may have lost a job, gotten a divorce or dealt with a large medical expense.
Credit cards helped them deal with everyday needs. After handling an extraordinary amount of stress, credit card debt then added to the stress. It is important to take the stress and anxiety out of the negotiation process.
It is a good idea to retain an attorney who represents you and cares about getting a settlement within your ability to pay. Contact Us for an appointment at one our local Arizona or California offices.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018