You can tell your creditors, ‘Call my lawyer.’
One of the worst daily frustrations new clients tell us about is the constant calls from creditors. No matter how often you tell creditors, “I don’t have the money,” or “I will pay you as soon as I can,” the calls keep coming.
- When you engage an attorney to handle your debt negotiations, the banks and credit card companies will deal directly with the law firm.
- When we start the debt negotiation and settlement process, there is no reason to ever talk to your creditors again. We will handle all communications.
- Your lawyer can explain your rights under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
Stop creditor harassment.
It can be empowering to know your rights. At McCarthy Law PLC, we explain and protect your rights while we work with the bank and credit card companies to negotiate a debt settlement that fits your ability to pay. Most of our clients pay back 55-60 cents per dollar of debt to fully satisfy their creditors – and that amount includes attorney fees and costs.
Contact Us for a FREE consultation at one of our Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco or Phoenix area offices.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018