In negotiations or in defending a lawsuit, it is best to have a lawyer on your side.
Your bank and credit card company have lawyers – lawyers who deal every day with lawsuits and debt negotiations. You will have a stronger position if you have an attorney with debt negotiation and credit defense experience.
You can choose to represent yourself in debt settlement negotiations or even in a lawsuit filed by a credit card company. But, as in any field that requires knowledge and experience, it’s a good idea to place your confidence and your case in the hands of an experienced attorney.
- An individual is at a significant disadvantage when dealing with credit card company lawyers or bank lawyers.
- Because of experience and knowledge, your attorney can negotiate a more advantageous debt settlement.
- By letting a lawyer negotiate on your behalf, you do not have to listen to personal attacks about your financial history.
- A lawyer is licensed by the local Bar Association and is held to the Bar’s code of ethics. You can report any problems.
- If a credit card company or bank decides to sue, your lawyer can take immediate and appropriate action.
McCarthy Law PLC offers FREE consultations and a flat fee for your services.
We want you to get through this financial difficulty with as little cost and stress as you can. Contact Us for an appointment with a debt settlement attorney.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Private Student Loan Debt Affect Holiday Shopping - November 30, 2017
- Problems With Debt Settlement Companies: Freedom Debt Relief - November 21, 2017
- Sticking to a Budget Doesn’t Have to Be Hard - June 27, 2017