Student Loan Debt
Los Angeles, CA.
Today. A recent article shows a very disturbing trend. Millions of students that have not completed their educations and are now left with hefty student loans to repay. Considering many high paying jobs exclude applicants without certain degrees, these students have a greater chance of defaulting on their loan obligations.
In addition, these students (or former students) with student loan debt are much more likely to have other types of debt, like credit cards, car payments, payday loans, and more. Complicating matters further, many of these students are still part time students, juggling a job or jobs with school part time and still trying to make student loan payments. Many students have to make tough decisions like taking out more debt to complete their educations or drawing out their schooling to minimize debt. If you are a student with no degree and student loan debt, contact a debt settlement attorney. A qualified debt settlement attorney can help you navigate this challenging area of the law.
Author: Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018