Did David Cassidy File Bankruptcy?
February 23, 2015
Sadly. The former Partridge Family star filed for bankruptcy recently due to thousands owed in credit card debt, personal loans, mortgage, and lawyer bills.
Outside of the lawyer bills and stardom, David Cassidy’s story sounds pretty normal if you ask me. He owes $21,000 to American Express and $17,150 to Citibank in addition to a $292,598 mortgage. He recently went through a divorce and “for practical reasons” wants to “reorganize” his life and “restructure” his finances and thus decided to file bankruptcy.
Read more of the details here: https://www.inquisitr.com/1837450/david-cassidy-files-for-bankruptcy/
What’s important to remember is that every once in a while we all need to reorganize our life and restructure our finances. If you have growing credit card debt, a temporary job loss, unexpected medical or lawyer bills, it is easy to get behind. Contact a debt settlement attorney before contacting a bankruptcy attorney. Sometimes, debt settlement can get your finances restructured and organized without the need for bankruptcy.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018