From the desk of McCarthy Law Manhattan Beach attorney Rosanna Savone:
For those of you who are worried about having to tighten your financial belt, this is a great article to help you see that it isn’t all that bad to do so. We hope that after you read the article below, you will learn to focus on what matters most. This may sound like a cliché, but the most important things in life are those which money can’t buy, like living a life surrounded by family and friends.
If you are facing financial distress, try to look into the bright side of things. Sometimes it takes tough economic times to make us realize we really have all we need.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018