National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
- Podcast item
- April 13, 2013 – Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC | McCarthy Law
April 13, 2013 –
Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
- Listen Now:
- What if I default on my loan?
- Why McCarthy Law is unique
- When should I get legal help?
- Interest -- what can the banks do?
- How does debt settlement work?
- Why can't I negotiate my own debt?
- You don't know what you don't know--let McCarthy do the work for you
- What is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)?
- What is the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)?
- Can collectors call me after I obtain representation?
- What can be done with 2nd and 3rd mortgages?
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Debt settlement is a team sport