National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
- Podcast item
- April 26, 2012 – Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC | McCarthy Law
April 26, 2012 –
Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
- Listen Now:
- Why does McCarthy Law focus on consumer debt negotiation?
- When should I do debt settlement vs. filing bankruptcy?
- Do you handle business debt?
- What motivates people to finally get help?
- How do clients find you?
- Denial and procrastination are our biggest competition
- Strain on marital relationships by having debt
- Moral responsibility of people to pay back their debt
- Economy woes
- Only 10% of people consider themselves not financially stressed
- If you don't want things to change, they probably won't
- Hope is not a strategy
- Real estate --is it time to short sale your house?
- Banks are much faster at short sales than they used to be