National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
February 7, 2013 –
Doran Jambolsky, The Credit Clinic
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Doran Jambolsky, The Credit Clinic
- Listen Now:
- Credit scores-what's the impact on a foreclosure vs. a short sale
- How important is your credit score?
- How do you repair your credit?
- How long are items on a credit report?
- How do I clean up my credit report?
- Can you have too many credit cards?
- Do the balances on those cards impact your credit score?
- Is it better to have high limits on cards?
- Should I pay my credit card balance every month?
- How do you repair credit?
- Inaccuracies in reporting -- 70%-80% of reports have errors
- What kind of items can be removed? Everything...
- Is debt settlement the same as work out?
- Why can McCarthy Law get a better settlement than debt settlement companies?
- Senior citizens have higher credit card balances
- Student Loans
- How do you know when you need help?
- Badgering collector calls