National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
January 10, 2013 –
Art Shalomov, Amerifirst Financial
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Art Shalomov, Amerifirst Financial
- Listen Now:
- What's the difference between a mortgage banker and a mortgage broker?
- Income is the most important factor in getting a loan
- Why is the credit score so important?
- 2 parts to qualifying for a loan
- What affects your credit score? Biggest factor is maxed out credit cards
- How long does it take to repair your credit score?
- Can a person with a bankruptcy qualify for a home loan?
- What does a credit repair company do?
- How do credit cards hurt your credit score?
- Different types of financing -- VA, USDA, FHA, Conventional
- Strategic short sales
- Is January a busy time to get started?
- What kinds of debt does McCarthy Law deal with?
- Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- Look at your personal finances -- do you owe about the same as you did last year?