National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
- Podcast item
- June 14, 2012 – Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC | McCarthy Law
June 14, 2012 –
Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
- Listen Now:
- Federal survey -- American's income fell 7.7%. Networth has decreased 39%.
- How does McCarthy Law help folks that are underwater in their house?
- Store credit cards -- most are backed by big banks
- Store cards typically carry a 25% or higher interest rate
- How do I get started with McCarthy Law?
- How long does the process take?
- Chad Schatz -- bankruptcy attorney
- What are the different kinds of bankruptcy?
- Can I keep my house if I file bankruptcy?
- What happens to my 401K during bankruptcy?
- #1 reason why people bankrupt
- Bankruptcy will stop garnishments
- Only optimistic people take on debt
- Sneaky tactics used by collection agencies