National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
- Podcast item
- May 3, 2012 – Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC | McCarthy Law
May 3, 2012 – Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
- Listen Now:
- McCarthy Law is an old-fashioned work-out law firm
- What is a typical client like?
- De-leverage -- what is it?
- Credit score
- We offer a free consultation in order to get a comprehensive financial picture
- Denial is our biggest competitor -- don't delay!
- The key is education, know what your options are
- Ed Ribadenera -- bankruptcy attorney
- Types of bankruptcy -- Chapter 7, 11, 12, 13
- What happens to my 'stuff' in a bankruptcy?
- How does the court know what assets you have?
- What is life like after bankruptcy?
- How long does a bankruptcy follow you?
- How long does a bankruptcy affect you?
- What is the typical bankruptcy process like?
- High levels of consumer debt is not good for your waistline
- Debt collector tactics