Debt Settlement Lawyers
Why Choose a Debt Settlement Lawyer?
Eliminating Credit Card Debt, Mortgage Debt & Business Debt
- Settle Debt for a Fraction of the Debt Amount Owed
- Avoid Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, 13 or any other
- Move on with Life – Without the Debt Burden
Debt Settlement is Quicker and Less Expensive than
Debt Consolidation & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
There are several options available. But for many people, an attorney negotiated debt settlement is the best solution. Our clients typically get out of debt sooner and for less money than the alternatives. For example:
Watch this video to learn our philosophy on debt settlement.
We are a local law firm of attorneys who negotiate large reductions in debt. We’ve helped numerous families permanently eliminate their debt and move on with their lives. We understand that dealing with debt problems can be overwhelming. Financial pressure is rough. It can feel like you’re carrying the weight of the world. But there is no need to lose another night’s sleep. If you have any of the following types of debt, we can help:
- Credit Card Debt
- Mortgage Debt – Including HELOCs
- Business Debt – Including SBA Loans
- Medical Debt
- Auto/Boat/RV Debt
- Other Unsecured or Consumer Debts
Why Choose McCarthy Law PLC?
- You’re Represented by a Licensed Attorney.
- If You’ve Been Sued, We Can Defend You.
- We Take the Creditors’ Calls. You Don’t.
- Free Consultation with a Lawyer. Not a Paralegal.
- Free Debt/Budget Analysis.
- Simple Success Fee/Flat Fee. No Hourly Fees.
- We Use the Law to Protect our Clients.
The First Step on the Road to Financial Recovery is to Call for a FREE Confidential Consultation with an Attorney.
Call one of our local debt settlement offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Ohio, Texas or Washington.
If you prefer, email us using the form to the right.