Unfortunately, the times of personally knowing our banker and trusting they weren’t going to lend us money we can’t afford to pay back are long gone. So it is now up to the consumer to be knowledgeable in this arena in order to protect their financial futures. This article offers great advice in how to do that by giving guidelines you can personally adhere to when getting a loan.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018