According to this link: http://www.pasadenastarnews.
A gunman in Southern California who recently killed two others and then himself appears to have been in financial distress. While investigators have not confirmed this to be the motive, it would not surprise me. Living day to day with the burden of debt looming over you can be overwhelming. One of the most common comments we hear from our clients is the sense of relief they feel once they have retained us to represent them in their debt negotiation. Turning over your financial burdens to an experienced law firm to negotiate on your behalf can relieve you of those stresses and, hopefully, avoid
tragedies such as this one.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018