Studies now show that consumers with bloated levels of debt are more likely to have bloated waistlines as well. Not only does the added stress of juggling bills that you can’t afford add inches to your waistline because your body is secreting way too much of the stress hormone cortisol; but you are also forced to buy cheaper, less nutritious processed foods that are filled with fat and sugar. As if paying ridiculously high interest rates alone wasn’t bad enough! So people need to understand that when they are choosing to not face their financial bloat, they are actually choosing to take years off their lives due to bad health.
Here at McCarthy Law, we are a workout law firm. So think of us as the personal trainer you need for your finances. Because we will trim your debt and your waistline!
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018