There are many signs that you are in a bad situation with your credit card debt. Here’s a good article that points out 7 signs that your credit card debt situation is getting out of control.
Pay particular attention to the final paragraph. Leave your emotion at the door and figure out how to handle this. The best advice in this article is to consult with an attorney. Whether it’s a bankruptcy attorney or a debt settlement attorney, you should at least explore the options. Leading down the debt path blindly is not recommended and can certainly make the problem worse. Those post-holiday credit card statements are likely on their way to your mailbox. Do yourself a favor and take action if any of these warning signs apply to you.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018