Saving money when you are already strapped for cash can be a daunting task. As we all know, the economic downturn happened quickly and affected many. Do you have a rainy day fund to get you through hard times? The following article from Forbes personal finance section outlines how to save money when you are broke.
While this article shares great tips on how to approach saving money while on a budget, many cannot afford to pay their basic bills month to month. This article touches on debt consolidation and debt settlement. As this article points out, debt settlement is the better option due to the fact that it reduces the amount of money that you owe. If you find yourself in a situation where you are no longer able to afford your bills, you may want to contact a debt settlement attorney in your area. This attorney can discuss with you how debt settlement can greatly reduce the amount that you owe without the need for bankruptcy.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018